The Old Auction House Precinct will be home a Teaching and Events space that will be bookable by artists, groups, and the wider community.
Features and Inclusions for the Teaching and Events space:
- - movable/removable furniture to allow for range of activities
- - large open work area
- - reduced rental rates for;
- - artists who rent a space in The Old Auction House studios
- - ongoing bookings
- - access to communal areas including;
- - TOAH kitchenette and lunchroom
- - toilets (including disabled/family accessible)
- - resource library
- - 7 day a week availability
- - online advertising via theoldauctionhouse.com.au for bookable classes
Applying and Registering interest
Those who wish to apply for, or register their interest in, renting a the teaching and events space can do so via email. Further details about rentals can also be requested.