Previous Shows in the Main Gallery
- Drying Shed Artists: December 14 - December 24, 2017
- Group exhibition of artists from The Drying Shed Arts Space and Studio MA56 Castlemaine, including Linda Newton, Jan Harvey, Celia Gublin, Dawn Duncan-Smith, Marieanna Mead, and Alicia Huddy.
- Selected entries from the 157th Kyneton Agricultural Show: November 23 - December 11, 2017
- Invited entries from a range of categories, both junior and open, from the Kyneton show
- Leadlight By Ettore Student Exhibition: November 23 - December 24, 2017
- Annual student exhibition of glass arts from the Studio of Leadlight By Ettore featuring works in a variety of glass mediums including fusing and slumping, copper foil, and leadlight.
- 42nd Annual Buttlejorrk Exhibition: November 2 - November 20, 2017
- Group Exhibition of Buttlejorrk artists with works from 10 of the group in a variety of mediums.
- The Old Auction House Mosaic Exhibition: October 12 - October 30, 2017
- Group Exhibition of mosaic artists showcasing mosaic works in a variety of styles
- Love Yo Self: September 21 - October 9, 2017
- Solo Exhibition of Steph Stasiliunas showcasing 99 designed and printed t-shirts.
- Patto and Louise: August 31 - September 18, 2017
- Group Exhibition of Peter Patterson and Louise Otten
- Flora and Fauna by Four: August 10 - August 28, 2017
- Group Exhibition of Nicole Barros, Zoya Makarova, Jennifer Ross, and Adeline Siew
Previous Shows in the Studio Gallery
- little Think Big 'Live': December 14 - January 24, 2017
- The kids from the Little Think Big Studio (Studio 4) took over the gallery space to create and display their works.
- Windarring: November 30 - December 11, 2017
- A group exhibition of 6 artists from Windarring in celebration of International Day of People with Disability.
- Flock: November 2 - November 27, 2017
- A group exhibition of the 'flock' of artists from the Macedon Ranges Art trail, exhibiting pieces around the flock theme.
- Justine Martin : October 19 - October 30, 2017
- Solo Exhibition of MS advocate and cancer survivor Justine Martin with works in a variety of mediums and styles as dictated by her ability to work with the limitations of multiple sclerosis.
- Life Reflections: October 5 - October 16, 2017
- Group Exhibition of clients from AfterCare in celebration of Mental Health Week.
- Gone Outback: September 21 - October 2, 2017
- Solo Exhibition of Chloe Smith showcasing photographs from an outback adventure.
- Blooming Glass: August 24 - September 18, 2017
- Studio Exhibition of Studio 1, Leadlight By Ettore celebrating spring and the Kyneton Daffodil and Arts festival with an array of colourful flora and fauna.
- Mixed Frequency Art Design: August 10 - August 28, 2017
- Solo Exhibition of artist Michelle Smith with watercolour and ink designs that celebrated the connection of feelings and emotions with the music that influences our lives.
Working Outside the Squarein an annual exhibition which takes local established artists and asks them to work in a theme or medium that is not their own. All pieces of the exhibition are auctioned with proceeds towards a scholarship that helps students who lived or studied in the Macedon Ranges to fund their tertiary arts studies.
Further information for artists and artist agents looking to book a space in TOAHGallery is available via our Book A Show page.